Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Fall wish list

Fall wish list


1. SP. Black Denim I love this brand. Their denim fits true to size and is always sold at a great price point (under $100)

2. Plaid Scarf I probably own at least 10 scarves that look super similar but can't help it! I am a sucker for this pattern and color. (Comes in 3 colors, under $40)

3. MAC Lipstick This is my favorite fall lip shade. ('Rebel', $17)

4. Tory Burch 'York' Buckle Tote This color ('Luggage') is so beautiful in person. (Tote comes in 5 colors, $295)

5. Wildfox Pullover I can never have enough cozy pullovers for fall. I am always cold and these are so easy to just throw on and go. ($88)

6. BP. 'Trolley' Bootie How cute are these booties? I have these in black and really want to go back and pick them up in the Taupe color! ( Under $100 )

Look, I have nothing against summer (except that it's not my favorite season!!!)... but I REALLY can't wait for FALL! We might not get all the glory of fall in Southern California, but I still love it all the same. I thought I'd share of few items that are currently on my wishlist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment