Monday, August 22, 2016

Backyard Party





Because you've gotta have that potty selfie

my sweet girl was not into photos that day




|| Stripe Top  (Old- similar) || Boyfriend Distressed Denim Shorts (similar) ||

On Sunday we had a family backyard party and it was SO NICE to see all my cousins. The weather was hot but we all had a wonderful time. This outfit was really fun and easy to put together. It was causal, but I think the boots did a little something extra...or perhaps I am just craving Fall so much that I pair boots with EVERYTHING!!! Word of advice, if you order boyfriend denim, I suggest trying your normal size and 1 size down to see which fit you prefer. The shorts I am wearing were purchased last summer when I was 6 months post-partum. Yesterday was the first time I wore them in over a year and they were falling down. 

In other news, I started Fall semester today! I am excited and nervous for another school year! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

XOJill

No comments:

Post a Comment