Monday, September 12, 2016

Fall Favorites: Under $100


Utility Vest: $52 || Basic Long Sleeve Tee:  $19 || BP. Booties: $99
Crossbody Bag: $50 || Essie Polish in "Wicked": $9 || Plaid Scarf: $25
Destroyed Skinny Jeans: $58 

I've said it many times before, but I'll say it again. I am SO excited for Fall! From the looks of what I am seeing on Instagram and from the posts of fellow bloggers, I am not alone. 
With the weather change comes wardrobe change and sometimes it can be overwhelming and challenging to find fashionable (yet functional!) fall clothing and accessories that don't break the bank. I am currently a full time student, and definitely on a budget! 
I thought it would be fun to round up some of my favorite find that are under $100. 

** Utility Vest: This is actually on my own wish list. It can easily be paired with a long sleeve tee or with a dress as a transitional piece.

** Long Sleeve Tee: You NEED this shirt in every color. I have this shirt in white and in black and plan to grab the rest of the colors. This tee is SO SOFT and so comfortable. It is tunic length which is really nice to pair with a vest or long chained necklace. I have even worn these with leggings and sneakers to run errands. So versatile and budget friendly.

** Booties: My go to shoes for fall are usually a pair of tall boots, but this Fall I am all about fun booties. This pair in particular comes in a few colors and has a perfect heel height. I know these are just at $100, but were too cute not to post.

** Cross body Bag: I love small bags like this, especially for Fall. The color will wear with just about any outfit and is the perfect size if you want to only carry your essentials (wallet, keys, gloss, etc).

** Bordeaux/Wine Nail Polish : I look forward to wearing this color! I save it for Fall/Winter and I am so happy to wear it again. The color is beautiful and adds a little depth to an outfit with lighter colors.

** Plaid Scarf: Explanation not needed. A scarf is so versatile and functional, especially as temperatures drop. One with a fun pattern will easily and quickly add a little something to a plain tee and denim.

** Destroyed Denim: I own this exact pair of denim and LOVE them! They are so soft, especially after being washed and wear really well. I love that they are ankle length on me (5'4) and the rips aren't that big. I love destroyed denim for fall because its not so cold that you'll be uncomfortable in them. These come in a nice transitional wash. If you do order, check the size guide. This brand is usually true to size for me, but they have been known to change sizing for different styles. Example: In one style I will get 26 and another I take in 27...both match to a size 2.

I hope you all have a wonderful week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment