Monday, August 29, 2016

Skin Care Essentials *Featuring BuenaSkin*





Happy Monday everyone! Today I wanted to share a few of my skin care essentials. I have always been obsessed with skin care and find my self to be even more about it now that I am older.
Your skin changes as you age; add having babies to that mix and there's a lot going on!
I have an autoimmune disorder which unfortunately causes melasma if my SPF isn't strong enough. Even when I am on top of SPF application, I still get it; which is really sad. I have been trying different treatments to combat, but it hasn't gone away just yet.

With a lot of skin care issues, I believe prevention is key! Start your routine in your early 20s (like the day you turn 20! lol) and you should be good to go.

My essentials usually include a good cleanser, a moisturizer with SPF, a serum, some form of retinol, and a night cream, Of course, I include the weekly mask and exfoliating tratments, but the ones I will be listing here are ones I use most days of the week.

One of my new favorite serums is THIS Triple C Serum by Buena Skin. Buena Skin was kind enough to send me a bottle to try and I AM IN LOVE! I am quite picky about serums and was nervous about this one at first. I've only been using it for a few days and my skin is brighter and not as oily as it usually is. I am hoping I see fading of my discoloration in the upcoming weeks (I will definetely update you all!). I love the simple packaging of this product as well as the fresh, not too powerful scent. It goes on easily and not too sticky. It does have some "stick" to it, but not to where it makes your skin feel tight or glue-y. You only need a few drops morning and night.

One thing I REALLY love about this product is that it contains L-Asorbic Acid, which is essentially a constant make over for your skin. It helps with cell turn over as well as assisting with acne scars and hyper-pigmentation. It also helps with sun damage!



 If you are interested in trying the Triple C, you can purchase HERE! (Be sure to let me know what you think!!)

I hope you all have a productive week! I am in full swing now with Fall semester...and quite nervous about my Java course! Talk to you soon!

XO Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment